Thursday, August 29, 2013

My Caring Sri Sri


Subscribe to My Guru Story

I am associated and connected to Sri Sri since 12 years now, have been travelling for Satsangs and Courses to nearby places while also looking after my business (Manufacturing Paints). Whenever I was out of my factory, there used to be some or the other problem that worried me.
Due to this I was continuously e-mailing Guruji about the issues but didn’t get any reply. This went on for 2 years. In between, I had recorded my album and had met Guruji to give Him the CD and get it blessed.

When, I met the publication authorities in the Ashram. I got to know that because of various problems, my CD could not be released. This was shocking and I was weeping in Ashram the whole day.
Finally, in total frustration, I wrote to Gurudev about my experiences, and the amount of issues I was going through. I wrote to Him this final email & forgot about it, thinking that He must be running short of time to read it. I thought to myself, He just keeps on saying that He cares but in reality its nothing like that.

To my surprise, 20-25 days later, in the night at 10:45 pm, I received a call. When I answered the call, a lady asked me if I had written an email to Gurudev. I was annoyed and replied that I had but asked who was calling. And the reply I got was -
"EK MINUTE GURUJI BAAT KARENGE!!!" (Just hold for a minute- Guruji will talk to you).... Click Here to unfold this Lovely Guru Story on Sri Sri Miracles

Wish to share YOUR Guru Story with the whole world? Mail it to us at mygurustory@artoflivinguniverse.org and we will share it with everyone. Jai Gurudev!


Official facebook page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Official twitter page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Official G+ page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar on Huffington post   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar on Speaking Tree   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar's Tour Schedule
Note: Unable to see the above images? Please click on 'Display images' in your mail

Art of Living Universe: Facebook | Twitter | Google Plus | YouTube | Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment