Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Bag of Blessings


Subscribe to My Guru Story

It was the 21st of December, 2013. I went to Pathankot (Punjab) for an official training and after attending my training seminar, I was on my way to Ferozepur. I took a bus at 3 pm. Since I was very tired of travelling, I decided to take a power nap. I put my bag on the top shelf of the seat and slept. After 2 hours I woke up with the bus horn and when I opened my eyes, I saw that there was no bag on the shelf. This left me terrified. I was in an unknown city, and my wallet and all other necessary documents were in bag, which had now gone missing.
I was feeling very unlucky about myself, and thought as to why such kind of things always happen with me. With that thought in mind, I took a long breath and closed my eyes. I prayed to Gurudev from the very depth of my heart "Guruji I want my bag, I really need it!".

Click here to continue reading this wonderful Guru Story..........
Wish to share YOUR Guru Story with the whole world? Mail it to us at mygurustory@artoflivinguniverse.org and we will share it with everyone. Jai Gurudev!


Official facebook page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Official twitter page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Official G+ page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar on Huffington post   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar on Speaking Tree   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar's Tour Schedule
Note: Unable to see the above images? Please click on 'Display images' in your mail

Art of Living Universe: Facebook | Twitter | Google Plus | YouTube | Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment