Thursday, January 30, 2014

Each Breath is HIS Miracle


Subscribe to My Guru Story

I was 21 when I fell in love and at the age of 22, I decided to take the relation to the next level and get married. But my parents retaliated and did not want me to get married with this guy. They just couldn't accept him, even though he was from a well to do family, and was working in Jet Airways as an Engineer.

I never wanted to hurt my parents, but I just couldn't get married to someone else, ruining three lives in the process. I tried all the possible ways to convince my parents, but in vain. Then one day, when I was going to the Bangalore Ashram with my parents and siblings in the train, I made a prayer to Gurudev. I just said in my heart that if Guruji would meet me as soon as I entered the Ashram, I would consider that I have made the right choice for marriage. But then this mind thought that this condition was very easy; so I added a condition that Dinesh Dada should also be there with Gurudev at that time.

When we entered the Ashram, I saw a sea of people running towards the VM, as Guruji was coming there, walking from His Kutir. Hence, my first condition was met.

Click here to continue reading this wonderful Guru Story..........
Wish to share YOUR Guru Story with the whole world? Mail it to us at mygurustory@artoflivinguniverse.org and we will share it with everyone. Jai Gurudev!




Official facebook page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Official twitter page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Official G+ page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar on Huffington post   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar on Speaking Tree   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar's Tour Schedule
Note: Unable to see the above images? Please click on 'Display images' in your mail

Art of Living Universe: Facebook | Twitter | Google Plus | YouTube | Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment