Sunday, January 12, 2014

Just In Time


Subscribe to My Guru Story

This is my first ever Guru story, and I am truly grateful to Gurudev for giving me this beautiful experience.
I had to appear for an exam, on clearing which, I would qualify for a government job for which I had recently applied. So I booked my train tickets in order to reach the examination hall, keeping an adequate factor of safety time, as I knew that the trains may be running late due to winters. I also checked and found out that the trains had not been late for more than 1-2 hours in the past 1 week, and the weather outside was also good, so I was certain that I would easily reach my center in time. Before leaving my room, I took blessings from Gurudev, and also requested online blessings from AOL blessers.
Later while in the train, I slept off, as it was an overnight journey. I was supposed to reach Delhi at 4 am, but as I woke up at 3:30 am, I found that the train was running more than 4 hours behind schedule. I was terrified on learning this, as this exam was really important for me.

Click here to continue reading this wonderful Guru Story..........
Wish to share YOUR Guru Story with the whole world? Mail it to us at mygurustory@artoflivinguniverse.org and we will share it with everyone. Jai Gurudev!


Official facebook page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Official twitter page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Official G+ page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar on Huffington post   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar on Speaking Tree   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar's Tour Schedule
Note: Unable to see the above images? Please click on 'Display images' in your mail

Art of Living Universe: Facebook | Twitter | Google Plus | YouTube | Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment