Thursday, January 9, 2014

The Dream Marriage


Subscribe to My Guru Story

This was about 2 years back on Christmas Day. I was alone at my home In Chandigarh. I had lost my parents two years ago, and was separated from my ex-husband since a year. We had filed for divorce. I had no real brothers and sisters. My only people were my extended family who visited me sometimes.
A few days later, around New Year, I got a call from my aunt saying that they wanted me to meet a guy, and if we liked each other then we could get married. She told me a little bit about his background, and that he worked in Italy. Thinking about marriage for a second time got me really worried; especially after having experienced a failed marriage in the past, but again I surrendered to Gurudev.
That night, I was so tensed that I called up a friend,who was visiting the Bangalore Ashram. I told my friend how I wished that the guy should be an Art of Living devotee at least, and that he should have done a Part 1 Course at some point. Otherwise, it would become very difficult for him to understand my faith. I also spoke about how I wished that he lived in Germany and not Italy, really close to the German Ashram, so that I could visit the Ashram when Gurudev’s there. Just talking about all these things, we both laughed at our high expectations. My friend then asked me to surrender to Guruji, and said that He will show me the correct path.

Click here to continue reading this wonderful Guru Story..........
Wish to share YOUR Guru Story with the whole world? Mail it to us at mygurustory@artoflivinguniverse.org and we will share it with everyone. Jai Gurudev!


Official facebook page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Official twitter page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Official G+ page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar on Huffington post   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar on Speaking Tree   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar's Tour Schedule
Note: Unable to see the above images? Please click on 'Display images' in your mail

Art of Living Universe: Facebook | Twitter | Google Plus | YouTube | Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment