Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Grace Filled Recovery


Subscribe to My Guru Story

My family, including my parents and my sister, happened to visit Bangalore in early September of 2010. They were visiting the Bangalore Ashram for a Panchakarma treatment. Guruji was not there during that time.
In the meanwhile, it so happened that suddenly, my father was taken seriously ill, with what started as a common cold. It was a fever of unknown origin. He began losing his appetite and his temperatures started soaring to 104 degrees daily. We consulted a few Ashram doctors, and they gave him some preventive antibiotic treatment, suspecting it to be viral fever. But even after a week, he showed no signs of recovery and he started becoming listless day by day.
One of these days, while my mother was collecting some medicines from the Ashram clinic, a senior doctor who saw my father on the first day, insisted her to bring my father's blood reports. He was not treating him at that time and there was no reason why he would ask for my father's reports, apart from his kindness and the Guru's grace. On seeing the reports he advised that my father should be admitted to a hospital, as his blood platelet count was low. So he was immediately admitted to Apollo hospital in Bangalore, on the same day.

Click here to continue reading this wonderful Guru Story..........
Wish to share YOUR Guru Story with the whole world? Mail it to us at mygurustory@artoflivinguniverse.org and we will share it with everyone. Jai Gurudev!


Official facebook page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Official twitter page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Official G+ page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar on Huffington post   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar on Speaking Tree   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar's Tour Schedule
Note: Unable to see the above images? Please click on 'Display images' in your mail

Art of Living Universe: Facebook | Twitter | Google Plus | YouTube | Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment