Thursday, February 6, 2014

Always Protected


Subscribe to My Guru Story

The best thing that has ever happened to me is my first Art of Living course. I did the course in 2005 and fell in absolute love with Gurudeva and Kriya on the second day itself. Since then, I have been doing Kriya regularly and have not missed it even for a day. Quite recently, an unexpected miracle happened and amazed me, my mother and even the hospital ward boy.
Couple of months back, I was facing health issues and had to undergo Sonography. The reports completely astonished me. I was shocked to hear that both my kidneys had swollen and urine had filled the bladder.
The reports came as a shock to the doctor as well.
The doctor advised me Catheterization for at least a month.

Click here to continue reading this wonderful Guru Story..........
Wish to share YOUR Guru Story with the whole world? Mail it to us at mygurustory@artoflivinguniverse.org and we will share it with everyone. Jai Gurudev!




Official facebook page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Official twitter page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Official G+ page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar on Huffington post   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar on Speaking Tree   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar's Tour Schedule
Note: Unable to see the above images? Please click on 'Display images' in your mail

Art of Living Universe: Facebook | Twitter | Google Plus | YouTube | Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment