Sunday, February 9, 2014

Hope in the Heart


Subscribe to My Guru Story

This was a long while back, that I was not keeping well for quite some time, and had started feeling very weak. So, my concerned parents advised me to see a Doctor and get a few check-ups done.
I went to a very good Doctor, following which I completed my routine tests. But the results of the tests left me in a state of utter shock. My sugar was 300, which is way above the normal level. I was scandalised at learning this. I almost went blank for a few moments, as I was just in my 20’s then, and having this type of a problem at a very young age is extremely threatening. I was hoping that the test results may be wrong, but then the Doctor told me that the sugar problem is almost confirmed. He still wanted to double check the matter to be 101% sure, hence asked me to come for the proper test next morning.
With a heavy heart, I exited the clinic. As soon as I reached out, I called my AOL teacher and told her about this health issue. She blessed me over the phone. She told me to have Faith and go for the medical test the next day. She re-assured me that I am being taken care of, and that everything would become fine. I just needed to have complete Faith and sincere Prayer. I really felt much better after speaking to her. She reinforced my trust and belief in the Master and gave me a ray of hope to hang onto. I also messaged the AOL Ashirvad (Blessings) Group and requested them to bless me so that my health problem gets resolved.

Click here to continue reading this wonderful Guru Story..........
Wish to share YOUR Guru Story with the whole world? Mail it to us at mygurustory@artoflivinguniverse.org and we will share it with everyone. Jai Gurudev!


Official facebook page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Official twitter page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Official G+ page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar on Huffington post   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar on Speaking Tree   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar's Tour Schedule
Note: Unable to see the above images? Please click on 'Display images' in your mail

Art of Living Universe: Facebook | Twitter | Google Plus | YouTube | Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment