Tuesday, February 11, 2014

My Lost Wallet


Subscribe to My Guru Story

I am Devendra working with an MNC in Mumbai. I did my basic course in 2008 and have done six advance courses until now. I have experienced so many guru miracles in my life but I want to share this one. While travelling in an auto two days back, I lost my wallet which had my driving license, pancard and other debit & credit cards along with a sum of 5000Rs. I was feeling so bad and sulking on me being so careless. I didn't even share this with my wife who is an art of living teacher but she noticed that I am little sad so when she insisted on the reason, I told her everything and she asked me to simply pray to Guruji and that I may get my wallet back. I thought how will Guruji bring my wallet back or why should I trouble him by asking such things however she still insisted and I prayed.

Click here to continue reading this wonderful Guru Story..........
Wish to share YOUR Guru Story with the whole world? Mail it to us at mygurustory@artoflivinguniverse.org and we will share it with everyone. Jai Gurudev!


Official facebook page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Official twitter page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Official G+ page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar on Huffington post   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar on Speaking Tree   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar's Tour Schedule
Note: Unable to see the above images? Please click on 'Display images' in your mail

Art of Living Universe: Facebook | Twitter | Google Plus | YouTube | Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment