Thursday, February 13, 2014

Sri Sri Changed my Life


Subscribe to My Guru Story

At the age of 44, I happened to be an unfortunate victim of the deadly disease named Leukemia. Its treatment with modern day medicines had made me a 90% dead man. I had become extremely weak, physically as well as mentally, and was also under-going a great amount of depression due to the state of matters. Doctors were of the opinion that even after treatment, I wouldn’t live long. My life was truly miserable. I was living the life of a scared, feeble, fragile and helpless person, knowing that I would die soon. The attachment towards my parents, wife & my lovely two kids, and the thought that I was going to lose them in a few days, haunted me every second.

One of those days, a close relative of mine, along with a few friends, invited me to do the Art of Living Basic Course. This proved to be the starting point of a truly magical phase in my life. Guruji really opened up a new door to my life, a door of hope, a door of peace, a door of strength.

I regularly practiced my Sadhana and Sudarshan Kriya. It was healing me. It was helping me progress towards good health. To the surprise of my doctors, I started responding very well to their medicines, my health was showing extremely positive signs of a speedy and successful recovery. My blood counts had become normal. I was very hopeful at this stage, seeing the positive effects of the Sudarshan Kriya in my life.

Click here to continue reading this wonderful Guru Story..........
Wish to share YOUR Guru Story with the whole world? Mail it to us at mygurustory@artoflivinguniverse.org and we will share it with everyone. Jai Gurudev!


Official facebook page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Official twitter page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Official G+ page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar on Huffington post   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar on Speaking Tree   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar's Tour Schedule
Note: Unable to see the above images? Please click on 'Display images' in your mail

Art of Living Universe: Facebook | Twitter | Google Plus | YouTube | Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment