Tuesday, February 25, 2014

He Knew the Right Time to be There


Subscribe to My Guru Story

I was invited to be a part of the Fashion Show at the International Women's Conference, Bangalore, this year. I have done Pageants in the past, however this one was very prestigious and close to my heart, for the obvious reason!

I met Gurudev a day prior to the event, and told Him that I had come for the ramp walk and took His blessings. My deepest desire was to see HIM watch me on stage. Rehearsals for the event were happening in full swing. My excitement levels were on the rise, as we came closer and closer to the final moments. On the day of the event, contestants were discussing whether Guruji would be present for the event. And I am sure HE KNEW THE RIGHT TIME TO BE THERE.

Click here to continue reading this wonderful Guru Story..........
Wish to share YOUR Guru Story with the whole world? Mail it to us at mygurustory@artoflivinguniverse.org and we will share it with everyone. Jai Gurudev!


Official facebook page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Official twitter page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Official G+ page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar on Huffington post   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar on Speaking Tree   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar's Tour Schedule
Note: Unable to see the above images? Please click on 'Display images' in your mail

Art of Living Universe: Facebook | Twitter | Google Plus | YouTube | Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment