Thursday, September 12, 2013

Blessings for The Dream Job


Subscribe to My Guru Story

It was February 2013 and Sri Sri had come for his Mumbai tour. I was without a job since May 2012. Like any other devotee, I attended many satsangs around the city. One night, after a satsang, a few other devotees and me decided to follow Guruji and meet him personally at the place where he was residing.
The place, as always, was flocked by loving devotee's asking for blessings. I stood in line to receive his blessings which he gave me with a tap of a rose on my head. And what happened thereafter changed my life forever.... Click here to unfold this Guru Story on Sri Sri Miracles

Wish to share YOUR Guru Story with the whole world? Mail it to us at mygurustory@artoflivinguniverse.org and we will share it with everyone. Jai Gurudev!


Official facebook page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Official twitter page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Official G+ page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar on Huffington post   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar on Speaking Tree   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar's Tour Schedule
Note: Unable to see the above images? Please click on 'Display images' in your mail

Art of Living Universe: Facebook | Twitter | Google Plus | YouTube | Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment