Tuesday, September 3, 2013

His Grace Is My Luck


Subscribe to My Guru Story

I am a Doctor and I am also preparing for the Civil Services Exams. It was in 2011 when suddenly something really shook me up. Despite my hard-work, results were not coming my way. Luck had deserted me. No matter how hard I would study for the exam, I would not do well. This was extremely discouraging for me. I became disinterested in studies and lost my sleep as well. I had no idea as to what was going wrong, what was lacking. In those hard days, I somehow happened to do the Basic Course of The Art Of Living and out of nowhere and things drastically changed after that.
For this year's IAS preliminary exam, I was studying very hard, but still there was this impression in my mind that luck would not favor me again, as always. I kept praying to Sri Sri..... Unfold this Beautiful Experience on Sri Sri Miracles

Wish to share YOUR Guru Story with the whole world? Mail it to us at mygurustory@artoflivinguniverse.org and we will share it with everyone. Jai Gurudev!




Official facebook page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Official twitter page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Official G+ page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar on Huffington post   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar on Speaking Tree   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar's Tour Schedule
Note: Unable to see the above images? Please click on 'Display images' in your mail

Art of Living Universe: Facebook | Twitter | Google Plus | YouTube | Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment