Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Unwavering Faith


Subscribe to My Guru Story

I had recently taken my father to the Montreal Ashram, Canada for the very first time in July 2013, to celebrate Guru Purnima with Sri Sri. My father had never met Sri Sri, but he was curious and fascinated and wanted to meet Him. I jokingly told him that since Sri Sri would be in Canada in July, we should go and meet Him. To my utter surprise he said yes, Now that I had convinced my dad without any effort at all to meet Guruji, I was worried if my dad will able to have a good darshan with Him or not. As he was making a long journey, I was praying to Sri Sri that I don’t care if I don’t get good darshan, but my father should get up-close darshan with Him even if it is for a minute or two.
Within one hour of reaching the Ashram, Sri Sri blessed my dad and they even had a conversation. I was on one side of Guruji and my dad was on the other side of Guruji, and there were people behind us and in front of us- all walking to the satsang hall. I was holding Guruji's arm and walking. I told Him that this is the first time my dad was visiting. He asked my dad..... Click here to unfold this Lovely Guru Story on Sri Sri Miracles

Wish to share YOUR Guru Story with the whole world? Mail it to us at mygurustory@artoflivinguniverse.org and we will share it with everyone. Jai Gurudev!


​Art of Living Universe presents a season of laughter - Witty Wisdom

Official facebook page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Official twitter page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Official G+ page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar on Huffington post   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar on Speaking Tree   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar's Tour Schedule
Note: Unable to see the above images? Please click on 'Display images' in your mail

Art of Living Universe: Facebook | Twitter | Google Plus | YouTube | Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment