Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Grateful Even in Pain


Subscribe to My Guru Story

On 24th February, 2013 my daughter and me were returning home on a two wheeler from another devotee's house when we got into an accident as another vehicle crashed into ours. My daughter, who was driving, lost her balance and the scooter tumbled. I remember standing up and running after those who hit us but they did not stop.When I looked back my daughter was still on the road and was unable get up. Somebody handed me my mobile phone and bag. I felt like nothing worse could happen.
Finally by midnight, after twin X-Rays, the doctor told she had multiple fractures in her right knee. I was numb with pain and sorrow watching her writhe in pain.... Click Here to read this Beautiful Guru Story on Sri Sri Miracles

Wish to share YOUR Guru Story with the whole world? Mail it to us at mygurustory@artoflivinguniverse.org and we will share it with everyone. Jai Gurudev!


Official facebook page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Official twitter page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Official G+ page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar on Huffington post   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar on Speaking Tree   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar's Tour Schedule
Note: Unable to see the above images? Please click on 'Display images' in your mail

Art of Living Universe: Facebook | Twitter | Google Plus | YouTube | Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment