Sunday, September 29, 2013

When No One Hears You There is One Who Does !


Subscribe to My Guru Story

One Sunday morning, I gave a routine call to my family, to know if the new day had brought along with it some good news, but to my displeasure, my dad was almost in tears, and for me, this was the peak of my plight. Then suddenly, a thought flashed in my mind, that why not I seek blessings for my dad from the AOL teachers, in order to amplify my prayers to the Master.
So I quickly called up one of the teachers in the Ashram and told him the long story in short, and requested him to bless my father. That was not all, in the evening, I met an AOL teacher personally, and he too blessed my dad with strength.

All of this happened and at night, I slept with a little ease in my heart. The next morning... Click Here to read this Guru Story on Sri Sri Miracles

Wish to share YOUR Guru Story with the whole world? Mail it to us at mygurustory@artoflivinguniverse.org and we will share it with everyone. Jai Gurudev!


Official facebook page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Official twitter page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Official G+ page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar on Huffington post   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar on Speaking Tree   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar's Tour Schedule
Note: Unable to see the above images? Please click on 'Display images' in your mail

Art of Living Universe: Facebook | Twitter | Google Plus | YouTube | Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment