Sunday, September 22, 2013

Sri Sri is Everything For Me


Subscribe to My Guru Story

Just after a few months I did the Yes! Course, I came to know about the 'Colors of Joy' course which would be taking place at the Bangalore Ashram. I thought this was the best opportunity for me to meet my beloved Guruji. However, my father refused saying I could not go there. ButI had faith that I would be able to go and meet him. I did not end up going, but I got the beautiful chance to talk to him on the phone a few weeks prior to Colors of Joy through an offer by the Airtel operator services. I never imagined that out of thousand callers, I would be the one who would get to speak to Him. I felt that this was arranged just for me. He knew I would not be able to meet Him and so this happened to me. I was sad and happy. I told him about my wish to.... Click here to read this Beautiful Experience on Sri Sri Miracles

Wish to share YOUR Guru Story with the whole world? Mail it to us at mygurustory@artoflivinguniverse.org and we will share it with everyone. Jai Gurudev!


25+ FREE Art of Living Subscription topics. Click here and subscribe now !

Official facebook page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Official twitter page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Official G+ page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar on Huffington post   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar on Speaking Tree   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar's Tour Schedule
Note: Unable to see the above images? Please click on 'Display images' in your mail

Art of Living Universe: Facebook | Twitter | Google Plus | YouTube | Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment