Thursday, September 19, 2013

The Rescue


Subscribe to My Guru Story

I had planned to go to Rishikesh ( city in Northern India) for an adventure trip with my friends. On reaching Rishikesh, post checking into the hotel, we all decided to go for Rafting. Then the Room Service employee informed us about the mishaps that took place in the last two months. So we decided to step back.

Couple of hours later, suddenly, it dawned upon me that wehad come to Rishikesh only for adventure sports, and returning back without completing it would not be fair.

On reaching the spot, just before stepping on the raft, I sensed something wrong, for which I had no logical explanation. I had no idea as to what would follow. But with faith in our hearts, we all held down the grip and started our raft.

As the Roller Coaster arrived, we were all stuck in the rapid while our raft turned upside down, and I, along with another guy, fell into the water. The other guy was rescued immediately. But I was still struggling to keep my head above the water and keep breathing. As much as I was trying, I would keep getting pushed down by the enormous force of the river. I then realized that I was the only one floating, in the middle of the river, with no traces of the raft. I had reached a stage where I was ready to give up all my efforts, as I could not even breathe properly. Just then I remembered Sri Sri and prayed to him. Suddenly.... Click here to read this breathtaking Guru Story on Sri Sri Miracles

Wish to share YOUR Guru Story with the whole world? Mail it to us at mygurustory@artoflivinguniverse.org and we will share it with everyone. Jai Gurudev!




Official facebook page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Official twitter page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Official G+ page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar on Huffington post   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar on Speaking Tree   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar's Tour Schedule
Note: Unable to see the above images? Please click on 'Display images' in your mail

Art of Living Universe: Facebook | Twitter | Google Plus | YouTube | Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment