Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Faith and Surrender


Subscribe to My Guru Story

I am working with Deutsche Bank since more than a year now. I was recruited just before the launch of a major project. I completed work on the same and it went live in October. The bank was also going in for cost cutting.

I had a meet with my manager in May'13, where he very clearly kept the situation in front of me and asked me to look out for a job elsewhere, as due to reduction in the volume of work, they didn't require my post any further. I was shocked to hear this. The very first thought that came to my mind was about the difficulty I would have to face in paying the EMI’s for the housing loan that I had recently availed of. I hadn’t even paid my first EMI yet, and suddenly there was going to be this financial crunch which would make the situation extremely tough for me.

I did not have any other arrangements to make the payments, apart from my salary. I was really tensed and also spoke to a few AOL (Art of Living) teachers and volunteer friends, who suggested..... Click here to read this wonderful Guru Story on Sri Sri Miracles

Wish to share YOUR Guru Story with the whole world? Mail it to us at mygurustory@artoflivinguniverse.org and we will share it with everyone. Jai Gurudev!


Official facebook page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Official twitter page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Official G+ page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar on Huffington post   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar on Speaking Tree   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar's Tour Schedule
Note: Unable to see the above images? Please click on 'Display images' in your mail

Art of Living Universe: Facebook | Twitter | Google Plus | YouTube | Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment