Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Angels Do Exist


Subscribe to My Guru Story

As most people who are connected to Sri Sri through the Art of Living are, I am alsoundoubtedly and one hundred percent convinced that I am totally taken care ofby His Grace at all times.

I work in the field of IT, I am a mother of two kids, andblessed with a great family. It so happened that in 2010, I had to travel toPanama for two months, for work-related purposes. Panama is a distant butbeautiful country with completely different culture, language, people and Iknew no one staying there.

After a few days of my arrival at Panama, I was desperately looking out for an apartment, since I realized that it would be too expensive to continue staying in the hotel for long. But there was no one I could take help from, as I knew nobody except a few colleagues at the office who seemed to care little about my problems, and of course they had their own personal lives to take care of. But then, an Angel was sent to me! She was a..... Click here to Read this Beautiful Guru Story on Sri Sri Miracles

Wish to share YOUR Guru Story with the whole world? Mail it to us at mygurustory@artoflivinguniverse.org and we will share it with everyone. Jai Gurudev!




Official facebook page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Official twitter page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Official G+ page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar on Huffington post   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar on Speaking Tree   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar's Tour Schedule
Note: Unable to see the above images? Please click on 'Display images' in your mail

Art of Living Universe: Facebook | Twitter | Google Plus | YouTube | Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment