Sunday, October 27, 2013

He Knows What To Give You When!


Subscribe to My Guru Story

Meeting Guruji is Bliss personified, and when this bliss comes as a wonderful surprise, it is Super Bliss personified.
On the 16th of September 2013, there was some turbulence happening in my mind because of which I felt an immediate and desperate need to get Guruji's Darshan. I was to go to the Ashram for Navratri this year, so I started counting days. And to my wonder and surprise, the very next morning, I got a call from a lady who has never called me before, saying that Sri Sri is in Mumbai. I was wonder struck! I immediately contacted all my friends and teachers. In some time, we got to know that we could meet Him at GSB at Wadala (area in Mumbai). Gurudev was to board a flight to Bangalore in the evening. I was contemplating as to which place to go, GSB or airport. Eventually, I left from my place to meet Him at GSB, Wadala. Just then, a teacher staying nearby called me and asked if I would like to join her to meet Guruji at the airport. I told her that I was driving towards Wadala. She said okay, in a very disappointed tone. It seemed as though she was trying to tell me to go to the airport instead. Her voice, her tone told me to head towards the airport. I immediately changed my mind and headed to the airport..... Click here to read this Guru Story on Sri Sri Miracles

Wish to share YOUR Guru Story with the whole world? Mail it to us at mygurustory@artoflivinguniverse.org and we will share it with everyone. Jai Gurudev!


Diwali Celebration with Sri Sri

Official facebook page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Official twitter page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Official G+ page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar on Huffington post   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar on Speaking Tree   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar's Tour Schedule
Note: Unable to see the above images? Please click on 'Display images' in your mail

Art of Living Universe: Facebook | Twitter | Google Plus | YouTube | Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment