Thursday, October 3, 2013

Celebrating My Birthday with Him


Subscribe to My Guru Story

I had shifted from Ludhiana to Mysore about two months back to pursue an MBA. As the Bangalore Ashram is close by from Mysore, I was eager to meet Sri Sri as soon as I could. It was my birthday on the 19th of August, but since that was a Monday, I decided to meet Him a day in advance, that is, on Sunday the 18th.

We reached by 9 am and one of our friends reminded us that Guruji would be coming at around 9:30 am.
So we all ran towards the Ganga Kutir.

Guruji came and I went towards Him and told Him that it was my birthday the next day. He smiled, looked at me and asked, "What is your name?" I said," Kashish". Then He asked, “Where are you
from?". I told Him that I had come all the way from Ludhiana to Mysore to do my MBA. Guruji said "Oh very good" and then He went ahead a few steps and started speaking to some ladies standing in the line. I somehow
managed to sneak behind the line and get a little ahead of the row. The moment He came forward, Idemanded, "Guruji, my birthday gift?" He smiled and..... Click here to read the Wonderful Guru Story on Sri Sri Miracles

Wish to share YOUR Guru Story with the whole world? Mail it to us at mygurustory@artoflivinguniverse.org and we will share it with everyone. Jai Gurudev!


Official facebook page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Official twitter page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Official G+ page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar on Huffington post   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar on Speaking Tree   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar's Tour Schedule
Note: Unable to see the above images? Please click on 'Display images' in your mail

Art of Living Universe: Facebook | Twitter | Google Plus | YouTube | Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment