Thursday, October 24, 2013

The Divine Meeting


Subscribe to My Guru Story

Dear Guruji, You have been so Great and Gracious, Magnanimous and Kind towards all of us. How can I express my Gratitude!
My Guru story happened in 2006. I did my Part –I course, but was not much inclined towards the Art of Living. In the May of 2006, Guruji had come to inaugurate the Texas Ashram.
I told my mother about it and told her that I won’t go as it would cost 100 bucks, and I had no mode of travel as well. My mother pushed me to go, calling me couple of times from India. So after much deliberation, I finally decided to go.
As I was new to America, I did not have a phone or a car and nor did I know anybody from whom I could ask for help. I just called an organizer whom I call Sarah. She said a lady would pick me up from a bus stop. So I asked one of my friends to drop me at the bus station near my school. The Ashram was 4 hours away from my school. I reached San Antonio after 3 hours. I had no way to contact the lady who was supposed to pick me up.
Suddenly... Click here to read this Wonderful Guru Story on Sri Sri Miracles

Wish to share YOUR Guru Story with the whole world? Mail it to us at mygurustory@artoflivinguniverse.org and we will share it with everyone. Jai Gurudev!


Official facebook page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Official twitter page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Official G+ page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar on Huffington post   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar on Speaking Tree   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar's Tour Schedule
Note: Unable to see the above images? Please click on 'Display images' in your mail

Art of Living Universe: Facebook | Twitter | Google Plus | YouTube | Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment