Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Wherever I Am, I Know You Are With Me!


Subscribe to My Guru Story

I was visiting Avon, a small town near Paris (France) but my flight was from an airport on the outskirts of Paris city. As I had booked the flight last minute, my return flight was early morning.
This required me to take the last train out from Avon to Paris, then take a shuttle from train station to the airport. This needed me to stay 4 hrs at the train station (11:30 PM – 3:30 AM), before my shuttle service came to pick me. Clearly, not a good plan for a girl and I was already cursing myself for making last minute flight booking, at such an ungodly hour!
On the scheduled day, I reached the Paris train station at half past 11. To my relief a major rugby team was travelling through the train station and the station was teeming with people. I was fine. I looked up one of the maps at the station to identify the street (outside the train station, as it is a huge station) and then decided to go across the road to sit in one of the café/bars to kill time. Again, as several team supporters were sitting in these cafes, everything seemed pretty okay. Finally, at 2:30 AM, the café was shutting down, people had already left and I was asked to leave.
I came back to the train station. It was deserted now. There were a few boys in an inebriated condition, who tried to bother me.... Click here to read this Lovely Guru Story on Sri Sri Miracles

Wish to share YOUR Guru Story with the whole world? Mail it to us at mygurustory@artoflivinguniverse.org and we will share it with everyone. Jai Gurudev!




Official facebook page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Official twitter page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Official G+ page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar on Huffington post   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar on Speaking Tree   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar's Tour Schedule
Note: Unable to see the above images? Please click on 'Display images' in your mail

Art of Living Universe: Facebook | Twitter | Google Plus | YouTube | Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment