Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Sweet Memories


Subscribe to My Guru Story

I had done my Yes Plus Course recently in July 2013. I enrolled for the Advanced Course the day I completed the Yes Plus. I was really excited to go to the Bangalore Ashram for the Advanced Course as that place is truly beautiful. There were a few sweet experiences I had at the Ashram, which I would love to share with you all.
On the last night of the Advanced Course, there was Satsang at the Yagnashala. Like always, the Satsang was extremely refreshing. After Satsang, I just felt that I wanted to meet Guruji (Considering I was new to AOL family, I didn’t know much about Guruji to be frank). So I was walking on the road with this feeling in my heart, and suddenly, a person came and politely asked me to move aside. At first I did not understand why he asked me to do so. But then I heard that Gurudev’s car was to pass by from that road. This really excited me. Within just a few seconds.... Click here to Unfold this Guru Story on Sri Sri Miracles

Wish to share YOUR Guru Story with the whole world? Mail it to us at mygurustory@artoflivinguniverse.org and we will share it with everyone. Jai Gurudev!


Official facebook page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Official twitter page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Official G+ page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar on Huffington post   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar on Speaking Tree   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar's Tour Schedule
Note: Unable to see the above images? Please click on 'Display images' in your mail

Art of Living Universe: Facebook | Twitter | Google Plus | YouTube | Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment