Tuesday, October 8, 2013

My Guru My Life


Subscribe to My Guru Story

If I say that I am grateful, I am thankful or anything else for that matter, it does not suffice. Nothing that I say can ever express the love that I feel for Gurudev.

I was suffering for 2 long years with bleeding in my intestines. Surgery did not help, and neither did the various medicines that I kept trying. I ate healthy and worked out, but all in vain. On the outside I was a fit young lady, but inside I was broken.

The breaking point came when one day, in January 2013, I suddenly could not breathe. As my husband rushed me to the hospital, my breathing became very laborious and my body became paralyzed. But through my struggle to breathe, I kept hearing a voice telling me not to worry as I had experienced something similar (fast breathing) in the Sudershan Kriya.It kept getting tougher and tougher to breathe, with each breath. In a matter of minutes...... Click here to Read this Wonderful Experience on Sri Sri Miracles

Wish to share YOUR Guru Story with the whole world? Mail it to us at mygurustory@artoflivinguniverse.org and we will share it with everyone. Jai Gurudev!


Official facebook page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Official twitter page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Official G+ page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar on Huffington post   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar on Speaking Tree   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar's Tour Schedule
Note: Unable to see the above images? Please click on 'Display images' in your mail

Art of Living Universe: Facebook | Twitter | Google Plus | YouTube | Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment