Tuesday, October 29, 2013

He Is Always With You


Subscribe to My Guru Story

I am a Homeopathic student. I did my Part 1 Art of Living course during my semester break.
I had to go back to my college as my 3 month semester break was over.
On the day of the travel, I arrived at the bus station after a six hour road journey. Only then did I realize that I had to climb up a fleet of stairs in order to take a taxi which would drop me to my hostel. This was not going to be an easy task as the stairway was massive and my bag was also extremely heavy. It seemed close to impossible for me to carry my bag all the way up. But I did not have much of a choice as I did not know anybody around from whom I could ask for help. So I decided to take the first step. But just as I did that, I fell flat on the floor... Click here to read this Beautiful Experience on Sri Sri Miracles

Wish to share YOUR Guru Story with the whole world? Mail it to us at mygurustory@artoflivinguniverse.org and we will share it with everyone. Jai Gurudev!




Official facebook page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Official twitter page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Official G+ page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar on Huffington post   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar on Speaking Tree   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar's Tour Schedule
Note: Unable to see the above images? Please click on 'Display images' in your mail

Art of Living Universe: Facebook | Twitter | Google Plus | YouTube | Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment