Thursday, October 17, 2013

An Unfading Smile


Subscribe to My Guru Story

We were in UAE and had to be in India for the funeral of a close relative. By evening that day, my husband had a massive cardiac issue, with all systems failing. The Doctors had told me to be mentally prepared for the worst and inform my children as well. I sincerely prayed to Gurudev to handle the situation, sought blessings from Blessers and Swamiji.
Even in the middle of such a crisis, I could remain calm and centred and could take positive decisions regarding my husband’s treatment, which was crucial.
Even after Angioplasty and By Pass surgery, problems started cropping up one after another. In such a helpless circumstance, all I could do was to hang on to that one ray of hope, my Guru, my Master. Finally, after a month... Click here to Read the Beautiful Guru Experience on Sri Sri Miracles

Wish to share YOUR Guru Story with the whole world? Mail it to us at mygurustory@artoflivinguniverse.org and we will share it with everyone. Jai Gurudev!


Official facebook page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Official twitter page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Official G+ page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar on Huffington post   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar on Speaking Tree   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar's Tour Schedule
Note: Unable to see the above images? Please click on 'Display images' in your mail

Art of Living Universe: Facebook | Twitter | Google Plus | YouTube | Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment