Thursday, October 31, 2013

I Find Him at Every Step


Subscribe to My Guru Story

I work in an Oil and Gas company, so I am required to travel a lot for professional reasons. On the 9th of July, I was planned for Oman in order to complete two tasks, and my return ticket from Oman to Dubai was scheduled for the 14th of July.
On completing my first task, I was informed that my second task was cancelled because of which I could leave Oman on the 11th of July itself. So after completing my job, I straightaway headed for the airport.
That was the time when it struck me that I had forgotten to change my flight tickets to the 11th of July. This meant that I did not have a flight booking for that day.
I told the Officer the entire story, about how I had genuinely forgotten to pre-pone my flight booking due to a change in the planned schedule and requested him to book me a seat on the 8:40 pm flight that day. So he checked the availability, and fortunately, he had a seat vacant. I asked him the fare (price) difference, to which he said that it would be a difference of 14,000 INR. That was a lot of money. I did not have that much with me at the time. So I asked him if he could put me on to any other flight with a lesser price difference. He got back to me saying that he had no other alternative flight for me. I was really disappointed and did not know what exactly to do next. I called my office, but as it was Ramadan, no one was present in the office premises to attend to my phone call. I was in a total fix. I saw no solution whatsoever.
So I just closed my eyes and said -
"Guruji, please look into it. I tried, what to do?"
The very next second, literally next second.... Click here to read this Wonderful Guru Story on Sri Sri Miracles

Wish to share YOUR Guru Story with the whole world? Mail it to us at mygurustory@artoflivinguniverse.org and we will share it with everyone. Jai Gurudev!




Official facebook page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Official twitter page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Official G+ page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar on Huffington post   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar on Speaking Tree   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar's Tour Schedule
Note: Unable to see the above images? Please click on 'Display images' in your mail

Art of Living Universe: Facebook | Twitter | Google Plus | YouTube | Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment