Thursday, October 10, 2013

Now Everything is Great - All by His Grace


Subscribe to My Guru Story

Life was going great being a kid - no worries & tensions, until a kind of sensitivity started invading along with the onslaught of adolescence. Health issues in the form of allergies & skin rashes when exposed to house dust, made me bed ridden for a couple of days, with short breath & wheezing, creating turbulence within. Because of all this, my studies were getting affected badly and I started getting into the pessimistic mode.

On finding that Allopathic medicines could give only temporary relief, I got into the Ayurvedic system of cure. With lots of dietary restrictions being imposed on me, things started to change. During this tough period, a small photo of Sri Sri Ravi Shankarji in the Sunday supplement of The New Indian Express, attracted my attention by reminding me of a past dream that I had of..... Click here and follow Sri Sri Miracles on Facebook

Wish to share YOUR Guru Story with the whole world? Mail it to us at mygurustory@artoflivinguniverse.org and we will share it with everyone. Jai Gurudev!


Official facebook page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Official twitter page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Official G+ page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar on Huffington post   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar on Speaking Tree   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar's Tour Schedule
Note: Unable to see the above images? Please click on 'Display images' in your mail

Art of Living Universe: Facebook | Twitter | Google Plus | YouTube | Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment