Saturday, November 9, 2013

Hardwork, Faith and Blessings gave me Success


Subscribe to My Guru Story

I am an Assistant Professor and I am pursuing my Doctorate degree. I had a doubt whether I will be able to complete my Doctorate Degree or not. I had to prepare and submit an article, which was to be accepted by one of the international journals.

For the first year, I prepared the theory paper and did the preliminary course work. I had secured a good score, and entered second year. During my second year, I had to prepare an article focusing on the USB mini device. Days passed by, and all of a sudden there was a change in topic and I had to divert to the electrical field, which is new to me. Due to this, I had lost all hope and was not able to concentrate for over four months. I did not know how I would manage. But then, there came a ray of hope in my life.

Click here to read the complete Guru Story.................

Wish to share YOUR Guru Story with the whole world? Mail it to us at mygurustory@artoflivinguniverse.org and we will share it with everyone. Jai Gurudev!


Official facebook page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Official twitter page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Official G+ page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar on Huffington post   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar on Speaking Tree   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar's Tour Schedule
Note: Unable to see the above images? Please click on 'Display images' in your mail

Art of Living Universe: Facebook | Twitter | Google Plus | YouTube | Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment