Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Have Faith in Him


Subscribe to My Guru Story

I had done my Yes+ Course in 2011 and since then, I wanted to go to the AOL Ashram in Bangalore. It was like a dream for me to be there. I would always ask my parents to let me go for an Advance Course at the Ashram, but they would simply ignore. One day I was having dinner with my family and was fondly talking about the Vishalaksi Mantap that is one of the most beautiful places at the Ashram (although I had never been there, but had seen in pictures and heard from friends). So my mother taunted and said that if I’d get more than 95% marks in my exams, I would get the permission to visit the Bangalore Ashram and also do the Course there.
I was a bit scared, as I could not score even a 59% in my pre-boards, so getting above 95% in my boards seemed like a far-fetched dream. I did not expect to get that much.
Then came the day of the results. I very anxiously checked my results, hoping for a sweet miracle to happen, and to my amazement... Click here to read this Beautiful Guru Story on Sri Sri Miracles

Wish to share YOUR Guru Story with the whole world? Mail it to us at mygurustory@artoflivinguniverse.org and we will share it with everyone. Jai Gurudev!


Sri Sri's tweets are just a missed call away !

Official facebook page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Official twitter page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Official G+ page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar on Huffington post   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar on Speaking Tree   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar's Tour Schedule
Note: Unable to see the above images? Please click on 'Display images' in your mail

Art of Living Universe: Facebook | Twitter | Google Plus | YouTube | Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment