Tuesday, November 26, 2013

He Is Listening


Subscribe to My Guru Story

This story that I'm about to share, is still fresh out of the oven! It happened on the 6th of November, 2013.
On the 6th, at night, I realized that something was wrong with my car air-conditioner, and it was blowing warm air. But since it was a public holiday, the service center was shut so I could not get it repaired. The next morning, I had an official meeting to attend, at a place which was about 120 Km. away from my home, and I would have to drive the distance without the luxury of an air-conditioner, that too in that hot and steaming weather. The thought made me a bit worried, as I am not quite comfortable with travelling in the heat, and feel really unwell.
As usual, every single thing in my life, be it good or bad, I share with Gurudev, so I did the same this time as well. I told Him, " Guruji, please help me. I am really nervous about travelling in the sun, as it makes me feel very uneasy. I really wish for a pleasant weather all the way home, and hope that it won't rain suddenly (As the weather is quite unpredictable at this time of the year)”. So with this little wish in my mind, and a feeling of surrender in my heart, I left from the venue, and sat in my car, hoping for the Divine Lord to be kind and gentle to me.

Click here to continue reading this wonderful Guru Story..........
Wish to share YOUR Guru Story with the whole world? Mail it to us at mygurustory@artoflivinguniverse.org and we will share it with everyone. Jai Gurudev!


Official facebook page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Official twitter page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Official G+ page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar on Huffington post   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar on Speaking Tree   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar's Tour Schedule
Note: Unable to see the above images? Please click on 'Display images' in your mail

Art of Living Universe: Facebook | Twitter | Google Plus | YouTube | Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment