Sunday, November 24, 2013

He Is Always With Me, Wherever I Go!


Subscribe to My Guru Story

I'm a first year B.Tech (Biotech) student. I stay in the college hostel itself. It’s the first time I'm staying away from home and everything seems so new!
Just a week after college started, things started getting out of control. I could not handle the pressure and stress. The thought of staying away from home for such a long while was killing me.
It was during this time that I got the call letter for Tamil Nadu Medical counseling. I was very happy, as I had fairly good chances of getting a college in my city itself. So, with hope in my heart, I went for the counseling, but I got admission for BDS, which is located in a city nearby.
I was in a state of utter confusion as I was very interested in pursuing Astrobiology, and taking up BDS would not take me to my dream. At that time, i thought that the University where I already was is fine, and I made up my mind to stay in the hostel. But then, my mother wanted me to do BDS and not Biotech.
But everything just vanished in a fraction of seconds, when I heard that Gurudev was coming to my college! I wasn't able to believe my ears! Wow what a feeling that was!!! Gurudev was to visit my college, from 2 - 5 pm, there I heard HIM speaking! The voice I'd love to hear always, all the time! I ran to the hall and sat in the front row, where there was a vacant seat, as though it had been kept reserved for me! Gurudev was there till 5.30 pm, imparting some beautiful knowledge points! After the talk was over, He proceeded towards His car. My friends and I were standing near His side.

Click here to continue reading this wonderful Guru Story..........
Wish to share YOUR Guru Story with the whole world? Mail it to us at mygurustory@artoflivinguniverse.org and we will share it with everyone. Jai Gurudev!




Official facebook page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Official twitter page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Official G+ page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar on Huffington post   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar on Speaking Tree   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar's Tour Schedule
Note: Unable to see the above images? Please click on 'Display images' in your mail

Art of Living Universe: Facebook | Twitter | Google Plus | YouTube | Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment