Sunday, November 17, 2013

The Trial


Subscribe to My Guru Story

This was way back in 2004, when I was in grade 11. Like most youth, I felt that Guruji and His miracles were just a sort of promotional strategy. However, my mother was an Art of Living teacher and really believed in Him.
One day, I was reading the book ‘Sri Sri as I know Him’, and the more I read, the more I wondered of the truth about miracles. I told my mom (who was then leaving to take her course), that if this man, who she called ‘Guruji’ is something, if He truly has some power, then I want Him to prove it to me. For some reason, the conviction in my challenge to Sri Sri was intense. It was as though I wanted to re-enforce my faith in the Divine through this.

Click here to continue reading this wonderful Guru Story..........
Wish to share YOUR Guru Story with the whole world? Mail it to us at mygurustory@artoflivinguniverse.org and we will share it with everyone. Jai Gurudev!




Official facebook page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Official twitter page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Official G+ page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar on Huffington post   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar on Speaking Tree   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar's Tour Schedule
Note: Unable to see the above images? Please click on 'Display images' in your mail

Art of Living Universe: Facebook | Twitter | Google Plus | YouTube | Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment