Thursday, November 7, 2013

Sri Sri Is Always Guiding Us


Subscribe to My Guru Story

I work with a private sector bank and life usually is quite hectic.
This particular Sunday, after my long Kriya (meditation technique) in the morning, I chose to stay at home and not go anywhere. There was a Guru Pooja and weekly Satsang planned that evening by the local Art Of Living teacher, and I was very enthusiastic about it after my morning Kriya.
I reached the satsang venue, and a previous Art Of Living program was still going on, to be concluded, and people were waiting outside. As our mind is always looking for excuses, this was a perfect reason not to sit for Pooja and Satsang. I impulsively started my bike and left the venue.

While riding my way back home, I was thinking about Guruji. Guruji had once said in an interview that one of His favourite songs is Chahunga Main Tujhe (I will Love You) from a black & white Hindi film Dosti (Friendship). At that time, I did not understand much. However, as I rode back to my home, I started humming the song from somewhere in between. The exact lines went like this:

“Dekh mujhe sab hai pata
Sunta hai tu mann ki sada
Mitwa, mere yaar, baar baar awaaz main na dunga
Awaaz main na dunga”

(Look I know everything, you follow your many moods
But my dearest, I will not call again and again)

Click here to read the full Guru Story................

Wish to share YOUR Guru Story with the whole world? Mail it to us at mygurustory@artoflivinguniverse.org and we will share it with everyone. Jai Gurudev!


Official facebook page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Official twitter page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Official G+ page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar on Huffington post   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar on Speaking Tree   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar's Tour Schedule
Note: Unable to see the above images? Please click on 'Display images' in your mail

Art of Living Universe: Facebook | Twitter | Google Plus | YouTube | Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment