Thursday, November 21, 2013

The Reward


Subscribe to My Guru Story

I was working for a software company. It was also the time when our businesses were experiencing heavy recession. Then, one of my colleagues became my boss, and I was unable to adjust to this new environment. I was getting into trouble with my role. So I decided to do my first Advance course to get some clarity. After attending the course, I made up my mind to resign from my job. This was a big decision for me.
Now, I was out of my job, and the markets were down due to recession. New opportunities were not too many. Yet, I kept trying for a job. I attended a few interviews, but nothing seemed to work out.
3 months passed just like that, with not much progress in my situation. Now I started getting a bit tensed.

Click here to continue reading this wonderful Guru Story..........
Wish to share YOUR Guru Story with the whole world? Mail it to us at mygurustory@artoflivinguniverse.org and we will share it with everyone. Jai Gurudev!


Official facebook page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Official twitter page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Official G+ page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar on Huffington post   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar on Speaking Tree   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar's Tour Schedule
Note: Unable to see the above images? Please click on 'Display images' in your mail

Art of Living Universe: Facebook | Twitter | Google Plus | YouTube | Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment