Thursday, November 14, 2013

The Miraculous Instinct


Subscribe to My Guru Story

I am a professional, with tight work schedules, and am also actively involved with NGOs. Despite the tedious schedule, I enrolled to do my Post-Graduate studies. This was a tough decision for me, as I knew it would be extremely demanding in terms of time and effort. But I decided to go ahead.
During the course of my studies, there were many assignments to be prepared and submitted by me. One such assignment got me into a real fix. I submitted a couple of drafts for the same, but for some reason, my lecturer was still not happy with my work, and not only that, she also commented in front of the entire class stating that I was totally out of topic! I could not figure what exactly my lecturer wanted, and all she told me when I asked for guidance was "This is a post - graduate paper, not under-graduate.” and she gave me a book saying "I hope this will help you." So I took the thick book and walked towards my car, in dejavu! God, time was running out on me, and I had a great deal of work commitments to complete that week. I did not know how I was going to manage everything. The work pressure was getting at me
I forgot about everything around me, I couldn't sleep, I couldn't eat, all that was on my mind was completing the assignment. To add to my agony, as though it was not already at its peak, my brother suddenly had some health complications and had to be rushed to the hospital and was then admitted to the ICU.

Click here to continue reading this wonderful Guru Story..........
Wish to share YOUR Guru Story with the whole world? Mail it to us at mygurustory@artoflivinguniverse.org and we will share it with everyone. Jai Gurudev!


Official facebook page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Official twitter page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Official G+ page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar on Huffington post   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar on Speaking Tree   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar's Tour Schedule
Note: Unable to see the above images? Please click on 'Display images' in your mail

Art of Living Universe: Facebook | Twitter | Google Plus | YouTube | Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment