Sunday, December 1, 2013

Charismatic Kriya


Subscribe to My Guru Story

Since the past 5 years I had been suffering from depression. I was on Homeopathic treatment for more than a year. However, after around a year the same problem re-occurred. Thus I was forced to consult a psychiatrist, who prescribed me medications for 2 years. I was always looking for ways to stop these medicines, since I was aware that they were harmful in the long run and not a permanent solution to my problem.
One day while travelling in the Mumbai local train, I bumped into an old college friend with whom I shared my problem. She immediately suggested that I take the Art of Living YES+(Youth Empowerment Skills) course. I decided to give it a try.

Click here to continue reading this wonderful Guru Story..........
Wish to share YOUR Guru Story with the whole world? Mail it to us at mygurustory@artoflivinguniverse.org and we will share it with everyone. Jai Gurudev!




Official facebook page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Official twitter page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Official G+ page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar on Huffington post   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar on Speaking Tree   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar's Tour Schedule
Note: Unable to see the above images? Please click on 'Display images' in your mail

Art of Living Universe: Facebook | Twitter | Google Plus | YouTube | Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment