Tuesday, December 3, 2013

My All Time Saviour


Subscribe to My Guru Story

I did my basic course in December 2003 at Chennai. I have rejoiced in many Guru stories thereafter, but the most favorite one is this:
I do the travel bookings for my office and have often struggled with doing train bookings. This time my boss wanted to travel to Kochi, Kerala for visiting Sabari Mala (pilgrimage center located in the Western Ghat mountain ranges of India). He was wearing the "Mala"(a ritual) for Iyappa (a diety) and had commence the austerities related to the travel. . The rush for train reservations was unbelievable, but somehow we adjusted the dates and squeezed a couple of reservations for him, his son and son-in-law.
A couple of weeks later owing to some communication gap between my boss's instruction and my understanding, I cancelled the tickets by mistake which I had booked with great difficulty.
After coming to know about my mistake, I was immobilized. I didn’t know what else could be done. This time I looked up helplessly prayed "Gurudev, do something, there is no one else to help me out of this. You got me into this and now you get me out of it"

Click here to continue reading this wonderful Guru Story..........
Wish to share YOUR Guru Story with the whole world? Mail it to us at mygurustory@artoflivinguniverse.org and we will share it with everyone. Jai Gurudev!




Official facebook page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Official twitter page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Official G+ page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar on Huffington post   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar on Speaking Tree   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar's Tour Schedule
Note: Unable to see the above images? Please click on 'Display images' in your mail

Art of Living Universe: Facebook | Twitter | Google Plus | YouTube | Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment