Tuesday, December 31, 2013

If We Take One Step


Subscribe to My Guru Story

I had heard Guruji saying “If we take one step, then the nature will take ten steps”. I have seen the knowledge given by Guruji becoming reality in my daily life many times. I would like to share one of the recent events.

In my country, every year volunteers participate in a run to raise funds for the humanitarian projects by International Association for Human Values (IAHV).
I received the invite to participate in the run. Although I was very keen to raise the funds for IAHV via this run, I did not register because I had sprained my ankle and was not sure if I would be able to run and therefore did not want to take up a place unnecessarily.

A couple of weeks prior to the run, my ankle had healed sufficiently, so I checked if there were any places available for the run. I was told that all the places were taken and my name will be put on the reserve list.

Click here to continue reading this wonderful Guru Story..........
Wish to share YOUR Guru Story with the whole world? Mail it to us at mygurustory@artoflivinguniverse.org and we will share it with everyone. Jai Gurudev!


Official facebook page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Official twitter page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Official G+ page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar on Huffington post   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar on Speaking Tree   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar's Tour Schedule
Note: Unable to see the above images? Please click on 'Display images' in your mail

Art of Living Universe: Facebook | Twitter | Google Plus | YouTube | Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment