Thursday, December 26, 2013

The Magic in my Life


Subscribe to My Guru Story

One often wonders; if the Master is watching over us all the time and if he is monitoring each and every second that is passing by in our life?
I am a vivid biker and car enthusiast. I love travelling alone on my bike and car since the revving engines make me feel connected to Mother Nature and bring out the better in me. As I pen down these words, my mind goes back to the incident that happened on the National Highway 7 (NH7). I had decided to travel from Hyderabad to Kanyakumari (2 different cities in Southern India) and made sure all the systems of my bike were in order.
I started at midnight from Hyderabad. I travelled comfortably without any trouble for around 2.5 hours. At an average speed of 110-130 KMPH, I had reached Kurnool. I stopped to inspect the machine on the highway and as everything seemed normal, I again pulled it over to the highway and started zooming at 151 KMPH.
Roughly ten minutes later, I saw a pair of lights coming at full speed and on high beams. Repeated signalling to lower them was futile and they still were continuing in the same manner. It came to me as a shock when I realised they were in my lane. It was too late to brake hard, since, the brakes would definitely cause my tyre to lose traction and skid off. Far from a distance, I could make out that there was a tonner truck travelling at a slow pace. I thought hard, let out a silent prayer and jumped from the right lane to the left lane banking almost till my stands touched the ground. I now had to brake cautiously, since, any mistake would be fatal.

Click here to continue reading this wonderful Guru Story..........
Wish to share YOUR Guru Story with the whole world? Mail it to us at mygurustory@artoflivinguniverse.org and we will share it with everyone. Jai Gurudev!


Art of Living Universe wishes you all a Merry Christmas

Official facebook page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Official twitter page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Official G+ page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar on Huffington post   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar on Speaking Tree   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar's Tour Schedule
Note: Unable to see the above images? Please click on 'Display images' in your mail

Art of Living Universe: Facebook | Twitter | Google Plus | YouTube | Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment