Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Guru's Grace


Subscribe to My Guru Story

I was looking for job opportunities in Bangalore and went home for a few days as I was feeling home sick. I was happy to see and meet my parents and friends but from inside I felt tensed, was thinking if I would get a job or not, and was constantly praying to Sri Sri.
As I was at home, I was relaxed and had left my preparation for the interviews. All of a sudden, I got a call from an MNC saying that I had to attend their written exam the next day. I had to rush to Bangalore and didn't have the time to prepare well, and couldn’t go through even once as I was informed the previous night. Next morning when I reached at my room, I cried and asked Guruji to be on my side. I completed my 1st round of exam which went on very well and the topics that I had revised long were asked. Finally I was happy.
After a week I got a call from the company asking me to attend the second round of the interview. I prepared well and went and but couldn't perform well. I was depressed and as I expected didn’t get a call from them.

Click here to continue reading this wonderful Guru Story..........
Wish to share YOUR Guru Story with the whole world? Mail it to us at mygurustory@artoflivinguniverse.org and we will share it with everyone. Jai Gurudev!


Official facebook page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Official twitter page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Official G+ page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar on Huffington post   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar on Speaking Tree   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar's Tour Schedule
Note: Unable to see the above images? Please click on 'Display images' in your mail

Art of Living Universe: Facebook | Twitter | Google Plus | YouTube | Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment