Sunday, December 29, 2013

Divine Fragrance


Subscribe to My Guru Story

I did the Art of Living course in November 2003 in Mumbai, under the dynamic teacher Ramesh Menonji. I still remember those six beautiful days of my life, which despite the many years that have passed by, still seem just like yesterday. My first Kriya (meditation) was a beautiful experience, which simply blew my mind. It was such a unique feeling, and I still treasure it. During the Kriya, a strong sandalwood smell engulfed the room, which added to the beautiful blissful experience I was going through. I still remember that lovely fragrance.
But at the time of the Kriya, on smelling the fragrance, I got a small doubt in my mind, that the teacher must have lighted some incense sticks, which was the reason for the sandalwood smell. So I asked some fellow participants regarding the fragrance, but none of them had got it. This was truly astonishing for me. This made me realize that each one had a unique experience.

Click here to continue reading this wonderful Guru Story..........
Wish to share YOUR Guru Story with the whole world? Mail it to us at mygurustory@artoflivinguniverse.org and we will share it with everyone. Jai Gurudev!


Official facebook page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Official twitter page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Official G+ page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar on Huffington post   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar on Speaking Tree   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar's Tour Schedule
Note: Unable to see the above images? Please click on 'Display images' in your mail

Art of Living Universe: Facebook | Twitter | Google Plus | YouTube | Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment