Thursday, December 12, 2013

Testing The Master's Love


Subscribe to My Guru Story

The story I am going to narrate happened on 31 Oct 2013. I was going home after ten months, from Bangalore. More importantly, it was a surprise for my parents, as I had told them that I would be home on 02 Nov 2013, for Diwali. My flight was at 1545 hrs and the boarding pass was to be issued till 1500 hrs only. To maintain punctuality, many airlines don't issue the boarding pass if a passenger is late.
I stay about 28 km from Bangalore airport. A friend of mine who stays nearby, said that it would take me around 30 minutes to reach the airport by bus. So, I set out from my home at 1330 hrs. I was in the bus by 1405 hrs. When one of the passengers asked about the time it would take to reach the airport, the conductor said that it would take at least 50 minutes. On hearing this, I was shocked because that meant I would reach the airport at 1500 hrs, and stood a chance to miss the flight.I have read many Guru stories on this website, and so I thought of trying out my own faith this time. This was going to be like a test of my faith in the Master.

Click here to continue reading this wonderful Guru Story..........
Wish to share YOUR Guru Story with the whole world? Mail it to us at mygurustory@artoflivinguniverse.org and we will share it with everyone. Jai Gurudev!


Instant Blessings via sms (India only)

Official facebook page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Official twitter page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Official G+ page of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar on Huffington post   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar on Speaking Tree   Sri Sri Ravi Shankar's Tour Schedule
Note: Unable to see the above images? Please click on 'Display images' in your mail

Art of Living Universe: Facebook | Twitter | Google Plus | YouTube | Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment